|Photo Courtesy of the boyfriend AND that isn't my camera. I'm a Nikon Girl. ;]|
If you really knew me, you would know...
- I turned 20 this year, but I'm still a five year old at heart. Thinking about my age makes me feel old, and then I go make mud pies in my backyard and I feel young again. (...I don't think I've ever actual made a mud pie. I should though.)
- I'm VERY quiet to the point where you wouldn't think I actually talked at all, unless we were close. Then you would know that I talk...a lot. Random words just flow out of my mouth when I'm not listening to people.
- Even though I don't like talking to people, usually, I hate being alone.
eavesdroppeople watch on a daily basis.
- I live with my grandparents in California.
- I was given my first REAL camera as a Christmas gift when I was 15. Somewhere between then and now, I fell in love with photography.
- One day, I want to open my own photography studio.
- My current boyfriend is the only one that I've ever lived near. The ex's I met online. I wouldn't recommend that. Long distance relationships are no bueno.
- I say No Bueno. A lot. I also have a few other favorite words such as, but not limited to: Rawr and Obnoxious.
- A few semesters ago, I took an American Sign Language class. I will forever sign the words Thank you, Water, and Vomit.
- I have gone to eight different schools, including college. Four Elementary Schools, One Jr. High, One High School, One Online School, One College
- For my Senior year, I was homeschooled because I didn't want to start another new school. I wish I had though.
- I'm a major klutz. I walk into walls, spill things, etc. Just last night, I made nachos and spilled salsa juices on the boyfriend's face. In my defense, he was laying on the entire couch and would not sit up no matter how hard I tried to get him to!
- For as long as I can remember, I have been Christian, but it wasn't until the boyfriend and I became friends that my faith became a major part of my life.
- Flip flops and converse will always be my shoes of choice, but lately I have been loving heels. Maybe it's because I'm so short. 5'1 and proud of it.
- Have a mad celebrity crush on The Amazing Spider-Man star, Andrew Garfield.
- I'm addicted to instagram and texting.
- One of my biggest dreams is to swim with dolphins.
- It is hard for me to tell what I'm feeling because I've pushed my emotions away for so long.
- For photography reasons, I'm going to travel the world. (Australia, Paris, London, Italy, etc.) I want to take my own pictures of famous landmarks, such as the Eiffel Tower.