Monday, September 17, 2012

What I've Been Up To - week 38

Monday: In photography, we created thaumatropes, which could be considered the original GIFs. In painting, we worked on our still lifes.
Tuesday: In 2D design, we spent three hours cutting a square to make a symmetrical design.  Unfortunately, I spent that three hours doing nothing because I kept not liking the designs I created. I had woken up late, so I didn't have time to grab any food.  Lucky for me, I have an amazing boyfriend who brought me a burger from In and Out. After he left, I waited for Descriptive to start. We just drew the entire time.

Wednesday: The class walked around campus for about an hour taking pictures of certain categories in photography.  Then professor showed us how to process film, which we will be doing next week. Sat on the couch with the boyfriend in between classes and then finished our still lifes in painting.
Thursday: First, I went to the bank to deposit a check.  Then I went to chipotle to get a burrito for later in the day.  Spent another three hours doing nothing in 2D because I didn't like my designs and started a new drawing in Descriptive.
Friday: I had planned to do homework, clean my room, was my car, and do laundry.  I did two of those.  I read two chapters in my 2D book, that were assigned like the first week of class (I'm so behind) and I cleaned the living room and my bathroom because my grandma asked me too.  I did my laundry, but my room did not get cleaned.  Instead, it looks worse than before.  Oy vey.

Saturday: was all messed up schedulewise.  A friend and planned for a group of us to hang out, but that ended up getting cancelled. I was supposed to go to the boyfriend's cousins house with him, but his sister wanted me to do maternity shots for her since her husband had the night off.  Needless to say, I had to think about my priorities real good. Oh and homework before all of this (you know, the square thing that I kept not doing in class?)
Sunday: Church.  Football. Tiny bit of homework. TACOSALAD.

Next Week's To Do List
  • School
  • San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
  • Baby Shower
  • Football - 49er's vs. Vikings!

No comments: