Thursday, November 8, 2012

It's OK Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays
I'm linking up with Amber and Neely this week for It's OK Thursday!

It's OK...

...That I haven't blogged much lately.

 

...because I've been watching ridiculous amounts of old tv shows.  I'm watching Season 1 of The Voice now.

 

...That I've decided some of my friends aren't worth my time anymore. GIVING MY FRIENDSHIPS UP TO THE LORD.

 

...That instead of spending Friday with the boyfriend like I usually do, I'm going to Sacramento with my new best friend.

 

...I can't stand drawing and painting portraits.

 

...I'm ready for school to be over.

 

...That I'm frivolously going to Ohio for a weekend in December.

2 comments:

anna lizbeth said...

A trip with a bestie is always okay!

Jillian Carreira said...

It sound live you are revamping your life. A little dusting does not hurt anyone. I am also in the process of catching up with shows I missed. Downton Abbey is my favorite thus far.
I am following you now and would love for you to follow back.
Jillian

http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/2012/11/anticipating-grenada.html