Monday, October 28, 2013

Missing You

I'm a little lost without my other half around.  It's only been a little over 24 hours and I miss that man like crazy. 

Yesterday, I went to church alone.  I did homework alone.  I went to Wal-Mart and bought spray paint alone.  I was alone all day! The weird thing is, I was at home, where my family never leaves, so I wasn't actually alone.  It just wasn't the same without the boyfriend around to keep me company.

I didn't have anybody to watch TV shows with.  I somehow went the day without Netflix, music (except for in my car) and pretty much everything.  I'm pretty sure I even forgot to eat lunch (my bad!). I guess it's because I was really concentrated on the project that is due today. Whatever the reason, it was just weird.

Then there is the whole thing about "who do I tell the random things that pop into my head when he isn't here!?" I sure can't tell my grandma that I accidentally got acrylic paint on her table cloth because I forgot I had to wash the paintbrush off before laying it on the table.  I just don't think the humor of my klutziness would go over very well in that case.  

I'm sure I could manage living without the boyfriend if I HAD to, but the fact is, being without him makes me realize how much I LOVE being around him all the time.  Given the choice, I wouldn't want to be without his silliness, ever. 

Hurry back, lovely!  Enjoy your time with your grandparents, but hurry back.

I need you.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

:)

Feel the same way about my husband.