Tuesday, June 5, 2012

At The Moment

Location: Somewhere in the sky between California and Ohio. Going to visit my parents for a month, if you don't already know.
Feeling: Bittersweet. I'm so excited to see my family again, but I can't help but miss all of the people I'm leaving behind for a while month. MISS YOU ALREADY BOYFRIEND!
Wishing: Airplane seats were larger. Seriously, there's no room on those things!
Triumphs: I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST YESTERDAY!
Fears: Airport security. Plain and simple.
Reading: The Chronicle of Narnia series because I never read it as a child. I finished The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe last night, now I'm on The Horse and His Boy. 
Watching: the clouds as we zoom past them. Window seat, for the win. 
Playlist: Just A Kiss - Lady Antebellum (OUR song) on repeat.  I miss him so much already...
Outfit: Black 3/4 sleeve top, navy bermudas, gray hoodie, and converse. Can you tell I just pulled random comfy clothes out of my suitcase this morning?
Food: PB&J, and my aunt loaded me with M&M's and Rice Krispie Treats. 
Looking Forward To: Taking my brother to see Avengers, hopefully. Family bonding time!
Working on: Future blog post ideas.

2 comments:

Tamaras Blend said...

Enjoy the precious moments with your family! :)

And thanks for your share on my "Summer is..." post, I'll be posting about that soon!
http://www.tamarasblend.com/

Caitlyn said...

I will do my best!
and not a problem, I love Summer, so it was pretty easy to think of things. Thinking of things that people hadn't already said...that was the more difficult part.