Sunday, July 15, 2012

Photo A Day - June Complete!

Better late than never, right?

MORNING//EMPTY//ON YOUR PLATE//CLOSE UP// SIGN
HAT//DRINK//SIX O'CLOCK//VIEW//WEEKEND
DOOR//LOW ANGLE//ART//TIME//YELLOW
OUT AND ABOUT//IN YOUR BAG//SOMETHING WE DON'T KNOW//IMPERFECT//FAVE PHOTO
WHERE YOU SLEPT//HIGH ANGLE//MOVEMENT//ON YOUR MIND// SOMETHING CUTE
WHERE YOU SHOP//BATHROOM//ON THE SHELF//SOFT//FRIEND

This month's challenge was a little more...challenging.  For some reason, I stopped with five days left! I didn't find that acceptable, so I quickly found things to take pictures of the remaining prompts.  Okay, I filled some in with some extra pictures I took in June, but it still counts, right? 

I'm half a month late, but....

NOW TO TAKE ON THE JULY CHALLENGE!

Here's the list if you want to participate in @fatmumslim's PhotoADay Challenge this month. All you have to do is snap a picture each day and upload it via Instagram using the hashtag #photoadayjuly

Follow along with my June Photo A Day Challenge at:
Instagram: @caitmonstro
Twitter: @caitmonstro

No comments: