Tuesday, September 11, 2012

California Adventures: Dinner and a Movie

I've already mentioned the fact that the boyfriend decided we needed to go on more real dates before, but I just wanted to explain in detail what we did and share a few pictures!

First, we went to Sweet Tomatoes, a salad bar that has the best bread EVER. I'm obessed with sour dough bread.   It's delicious. ANYWAYS. They always make pizza out of it and it's amazing! Seriously, if you get a chance, you must go here. Definitely my favorite restaurant.

When you walk into the restaurant, there is a giant salad bar filled with every vegetable you can imagine (well, not quite, but there's a lot!).  You grab a plate and load it up.  I'm one of those crazy people who goes to sit at the table with food piled mountain high, spilling over the edge (...okay. Only when it comes to salad. Usually I don't like my food to touch at all).  So, we eat our salads and then get more food at the soup/bread buffet.

I'm not a fan of soup, but I love love love bread. I'm a carbaholic, like no joke. I think I ate 2 slices of bread, some of the pizza, a blueberry muffin top and then the LAVA CAKE! I'm definitely not a fan of cake, but this cake is so yummy. I put it on top of my soft serve ice cream. Delicious. <3

Once we were finished eating, we headed to the movie theater to watch The Words. I'm not going to go into too much detail because I want to save that for my review tomorrow. I lovedddd it though.

All in all, I had a wonderful time. I wish I took more pictures, but at least I got some!



No comments: