Saturday, September 22, 2012

California Adventures: Maternity Photos [Take 2]

My future sister in law is pregnant! (Okay, so the boyfriend and I aren't engaged yet or anything, but we are going to get married one day :]) Anyways, last Saturday, her husband had the night off work, so she wanted me to finish her maternity pictures, which I was more than happy to do. You can check out the shots from the first shoot here.

So, I cancelled all of my plans for the day and worked around her (which probably shouldn't have been done, but it was last minute).  I waited for like an hour and a half for her to call me. During this time, I read my new book, Love and Respect at some random park, ate McDonald's fries for the first time in foreverrrr, and bought a ton of scrapbooking supplies because it was 50% off at Michael's!

After the photoshoot, we went to Red Robin (YUMMMMMMM!) for dinner.

Here are some of my favorite photos from last weeks adventure.





No comments: