Monday, October 1, 2012

What I've Been Up To - week 40

Hey Everyone! Before I get into this post, I just want to remind you all that today is the last day for October Sponsor Swaps! Also, don't forget that all of the money from paid sponsorships will be donated to a charity to help spread Christmas cheer!

 _______________________________________________________

Monday:  In photography, we made a contact sheet, which means we printed all of our negatives onto one piece of photo paper so it was easier to see them.   During my break, I worked on my painting homework, then we finished our still lifes in painting class.

Tuesday: Started a pattern assignment in 2D design.  We had to pick a pattern out of our leaf designs and trace it onto a piece of tracing paper.  In Descriptive, we started our drapery study. 

Wednesday: Printed my first actual photo print in the darkroom! Then we watched a documentary about Henri Cartier-Bresson. Worked on my painting homework at home and then we critiqued the classwork and homework in class.

Thursday: Worked on our pattern designs and drapery study.

Friday: Was our two year friendship anniversary! We had planned to make french bread pizza and play video games, but only the pizza happened due to frustrations and lack of time. We spent a majority of the day cleaning the kitchen for his mom because she has been really busy and it was a disaster.

Saturday: was the day that should have been our two year celebration.  We ate lunch at In N Out,  went to see Trouble with the Curve, which I thought was a good moviem, and then we went bowling.  Also, all of my instagram pictures disappeared from that day, which was kind of upsetting.

Sunday: is football and nap day.  I watched the SF game and then fell asleep at least three times.

Next Week's To Do List
  • School
  • Gym
  • Visit our homeless friends
  • Football

1 comment:

Sarah Leonard said...

I love the idea of a friendship anniversary - so cute :)

Sarah
http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/