Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Social

 

Linking up with Neely and Ashley!

 

1. What do you miss most about being a kid?

 I miss the simplicity.  Everything was given to you as a kid and someone controlled everything you did.  You didn't have to make tough decisions because they were made for you.

2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it?

I did not have a nickname growing up.  It wasn't even until my later teenage years when people started calling me Cait instead of Caitlyn.

3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?

Monkey Bars and Jump Rope. Those were my things. 
My hands were COVERED in blisters from the bars, but I didn't care. I went on the anyways.

4. What did you want to be when you grew up?

I wanted to be a Veteranarian, but then I realized I could not handle blood.  Then I wanted to be a marine biologist because I loved dolphins, but when I started college, I decided I didn't want to take that many science classes.  Photography it is!

5. What was your favorite toy?

Probably going to have to go with Eden.   He was my favorite toy as a baby and I still have him, so he must have meant something to me later on too.

6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?

 My parents generally only remind me of injuries I had as a child, but they were pretty funny....not in the moment.  When I was three, I stood up in a stroller and it fell backwards.  The tip of my right ring finger was almost sliced completely off.  I needed stitches and a cast that went all the way up my arm because they didn't want me to move my finger.  Then, there was the time I shoved Barbie soap up my nose... 

3 comments:

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

I never got into monkey bars; I sucked at them. I worked at the YMCA for three years and those kiddos always tore apart their hands on those dang monkey bars!

Veronica and Daniel said...

Bahaha! Soap up your nose - that is a good one :) I never stood on my stroller but I did scoot my self down the basement stairs in my little rollie walker thing. Thank goodness I landed right side up - my mom never forgot to shut the baby gate after that one! Happy Sunday

Nikkiana said...

Awww! Eden is so cute! I could see why he'd be your favorite!