Saturday, September 29, 2012

Two Years

Yesterday, the boyfriend and I celebrated two years of friendship.

Two years ago, I was sitting at a table with my friend Liz when this guy went to sit on some bricks near us.  Apparently, he was in her class and she told him to come sit with us. Later, she and her friend left to get some food and left me with this guy. His name was Daniel.  I sat there, awkwardly, and talked to this guy for like 20 minutes. He interrogated me. Question after question. Somehow, we started talking about how I was homeschooled and didn't want to start a new school my senior year because I was shy and he was like "You're shy!? I had you pegged for an outgoing person. Considering you've been sitting here talking to me and who your friends are -gesturing towards where Liz was sitting before-"

That day marked the start of a wonderful bestfriendship that I wouldn't trade for the world. The late night phone calls. The inside jokes. The adventures. Seriously, I could write about so much that this guy and I have gone through, but I think I would bore you before I even got half way through.

So, instead of doing that, I'm going to share some pictures from throughout the years!














1 comment:

Simplyheather said...

What a sweet and beautiful couple (:

xox, Heather