Friday, September 28, 2012

Pretty Amazing v.6


Two years ago today, I met the boyfriend. It seems like we met just yesterday, but at the same time, it feels like we've known each other forever.

Eyesight and health.  I woke up this morning to my grandpa searching for his glasses.  I'm appreciative that I don't have to do that.  Well, I'm supposed to wear glasses, but I don't because every time I try, they just give me headaches and that's no bueno. Anyways, my grandpa actually just got back from the hospital last night after going in on Wednesday afternoon.  He's doing much better, but please keep my family in your prayers!

It took thinking that I lost my iPod for me to pick up my room. Yesterday before school, I was searching ALL over for my iPod. I could have sworn I had used it the night before, but it just disappeared.  After picking up all of the clothes off my floor, Then I thought that I might have left it in my car, which I did. At least I can see my floor now!

Best Friends and Saved Instand Messages. Because today marks the two year anniversary of our friendship, I decided to spam the boyfriend's facebook with dates of "important" things, such as the day we went to get ice cream with our friends or went to see Harry Potter and his car broke down. I'm really glad I have a best friend that I tell EVERYTHING to and AIM saved it all for me.

Begin Again - Taylor Swift Okay, I'll admit that I like Taylor Swift. I have since I was like fifteen, but I was OBSESSED back then and listened to her ALL the time. I don't do that anymore, but I do follow her and she just released a new song the other day.  I really like this song because it reminded me how awesome my current boyfriend is compared to all of the losers that I dated before.  I have actually written a commentary on a journal entry I wrote about an ex-boyfriend.  Check it out here.

No comments: