Friday, January 25, 2013

Pretty Amazing v. 14

Double points at DSW! I'm in desperate need of some new workout shoes, so this couldn't have happened at a better time!  Not familiar with their points system? When you become a free member, you get points toward each purchase and when you reach a certain amount of points, you get coupons! As a shoe lover, I wouldn't want it any other way! 


This Photobomb'd Proposal. After completing a 5k at DISNEY, Chris got down on his knee and proposed to his girlfriend, Cristina.  If that wasn't cool enough, just look at that lady's face in the picture.  Priceless.

Lightroom. As I mentioned in my post yesterday, lightroom is da bomb diggity! This program makes editing photos so much simpler to the point where I actually WANT to do it.  Usually, I just forgo the whole editing process.  With lightroom however, I can edit them and really put my own personal touch on them.  Low saturation, anyone? 

We didn't skip a gym day this week! I'm extremely happy about this. Now that I have confidence that I can reach my goal if I work REALLY hard, I have been pushing myself like no other. Plus, we've only eaten fast food once so far this week! I think that's a record. 

As always, if you come across anything that you find Pretty Amazing throughout the week, do not hesitate to let me know and I will add it to next weeks post!

Have an awesome weekend!


1 comment:

gayle said...

That photo is hilarious! LOVE IT!

Thanks for linking up with us on Life Lately this week!

xoxo,
Gayle | Grace for Gayle