Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Week 1.

Is it just me or has this year already been going by really fast? It hasn't even been two weeks yet and I already feel like I've done so much! But...that's probably because I have. With it being Winter Break and all, I'm trying to get as much done as possible! I just know that by the time January 28th rolls around, I won't have time to do much of anything.  Here's a look into what my first week of the year looked like...


The boyfriend and I went on a hike, on New Year's, but we didn't make it very far.  Trying to go up a hill when it is windy just isn't a very good idea, but we had fun and made some memories! Like...when we sat down and then almost got trampled by a cow.  Good times. Good times.

Some of our plans got changed a little bit.  For example, on Thursday, we were supposed to go mini golfing, but we opted for family time when my aunt called me and asked if we wanted to walk to the library with her and my cousins.  I had taken my camera, but sadly, I forgot my battery on the charger, so no pictures from that.  We had a lot of fun sitting on the floor, looking at craft books and playing at the park.


We also went to the beach! I mentioned that I declared Saturdays, Adventure days, and this was one of them. We hike through the hills along the shoreline and all the way to the Golden Gate Bridge! When we got to the Bridge, we decided to walk across, to the first "peak" and back.  We were walking through fog and it started to rain, so it was REALLY cold. I think we only spent a total of five minutes at the actual beach and because it was raining, we were trying to get back to the car. 

When we weren't adventuring, we relaxed by sitting on the couch watching Hunger Games, Jurassic park, and football (although, I didn't watch much because I fell asleep for a majority of the games).

How was your first week of 2013? Did you do anything exciting?

No comments: