Friday, January 4, 2013

Pretty Amazing v.11

It's January.  Why does time seem to go by so quickly now a days? I know we have all heard this a million times this past week, but I'm just amazed by how it's the new year. Also, typing 2013 is weird. 

Over half of my birthday goals are completed!  Because everyone has been talking about resolutions and goals, I took a look at some of my long term goals that I had and 13/20 are already done! 

I finally completed my wall collage.  My closet doors are this ugly fake wood so I have been meaning to create this collage of artwork my cousins have given me, but I hadn't gotten around to it until a couple of days ago.  The feeling of accomplishing something you have been putting off for so long is the best :]

With a broken laptop, I still don't do much.   So my laptop isn't exactly "broken" but the charger hasn't been working right and it frustrates me.  Anyways, I  have all this time I could be doing other things, but instead, I just sit in bed. Doing nothing.  It's kind of weird. I know I should and could be doing other things, but I don't! Am I the only one who does this? 

My brother has a girlfriend.  I found out the other day that my younger brother has a girlfriend.  His first girlfriend.  I'm trying really hard to comprehend this, but I just don't understand.  In my eyes, he's still this little kid who sits in the basement playing video games all day.  What is protocol for this situation? Do I talk to her? Do I pry? Do I ask a million questions like I want to? Or do I leave them alone? So confusing! 

Romans 2:9  The message version says:
If you go against the grain, you get splinters, regardless of which neighborhood you're from, what your parents taught you, what schools you attend.
I found this verse to be very thought provoking and I wanted to share it with all of you. 

What have you been finding Pretty Amazing? I would love if this weekly post became interactive, meaning my readers submitted things they found amazing. Pictures, stories, etc. Anything you want! Just add your submissions to the comment section and hopefully you will see them in the post next week!

 

No comments: