Thursday, September 26, 2013

Blogtember: Coffee Shop

source
I have been obsessed with coffee all week.  It seemed like everyone around me who doesn't like coffee was drinking it.  Maybe it was time for me to try it again.

Last Saturday, I got a Carmel Frappaccino with extra coffee from Starbucks because I felt like I was going to pass out as soon as I woke up and I had to go to a baby shower and take pictures later that day.  There was no way I could blow it off, no matter how much I wanted to.

It was kind of cold that day though, so I ended up kind of regretting my choice in drink.  I'm just not a hot drink type of person and I don't know what hot coffee drinks I would like.

I had planned on going to a coffee shop this morning, and actually drinking some kind of coffee, but I wasn't tired and it didn't feel necessary.  So, I passed.

Instead, because I didn't want to be at home, I stopped at a coffee shop and am now enjoying a Hot Chocolate, my go to Fall warm drink.

While I'm here, and thinking about it, does anybody else feel weird about blogging in public?

It seems like no one else understands blogging, except for bloggers, so writing blog posts where other people can see is kind of weird. People and their judging eyes, looking over at my screen, freaks me out a little bit.

But it's okay! It's good to get out of your comfort zone sometimes. 

How do you feel about blogging in public?

1 comment:

lil bit fancy said...

New follower!! Thanx for linking up!