Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Blogmopolitan Quiz

I know I already posted for the 12 Days of Christmas today, but I'm a total sucker for quizzes.  I will stop whatever I am doing just to take a quiz, even if it's the most ridiculous thing ever.

"What color flower are you?" I don't know, but you betcha I'm going to find out!

"What's your dream job?" I already know my dream is to be a successful photographer, but what do you think it is?

"Who's your 1D BGF?"  What does that even mean? And in case you care, my One Direction Best Guy Friend is Zayn.  Who is that? I don't know about 1D....
 
This is all valuable information that NEEDS to be known.  Right? 

Wrong. 

These are all totally useless, but we want to know more about ourselves so we buy into the whole quiz thing.

And, if we don't like our first results, we take it again and again until we get the one we want. 

I really liked this quiz that Erin from Two Thirds Hazel came up.  Some of the questions were really simple to answer,  but others took a little more soul searching.

If you want to take the Blogmopolitan Quiz, you can download it HERE

How do you feel about magazine quizzes? 

 

 

Follow Here! Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter |  Pinterest 

No comments: