Monday, February 10, 2014

I Really Like the Cards

I've never been the type of person who LOVED Valentine's Day, but I did like the cards.  I remember sitting at the dining table, with a box of Little Mermaid cards that are sold pretty much everywhere and a list of all of the kids in my class.  I would choose one out of the six or seven different styles, write a name in next to the TO: and mine next to the FROM:.  I was in kindergarten at the time.

In sixth grade, I decided to make my own cards.  Hearts made out of construction paper, some lace and random Valentine's day themed jokes written on them.  In case you were wondering, they were pretty awesome.  

Unfortunately, valentine's day cards aren't really "acceptable" after elementary school.  That meant my tradition of making mailboxes, writing TO:'s and FROM:'s and getting so much candy that I went home with a tummy ache were over. BUT that doesn't stop me from admiring the variety of cards and longing for the simpler days.  

I was looking at Valentine's Day cards on Pinterest last night and I found these Harry Potter themed gems.  I hope you like them as much as I do!


Some of my other favorites: 

Mean Girls for Those Trying to Make Fetch Happen.
The Inked Leaf has a cute Up and Despicable Me card.
Everything is more fun with mustaches. 


Follow Here! Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter | 

2 comments:

Elyse said...

Love these!!!

Christina @ Hugs and Lattes said...

Oh my goodness! These are fantastic! I wish I had found Harry Potter cards. I bought Iron Man 3 Valentine's Day cards this year - the first time in like 10 years!! I decided that I was just going to slip them under my friend's doors this year. No shame.