Yesterday, I was talking to the boyfriend about going to meet Kathryn because I have been wanting to take pictures of her. He freaked out and started to worry about me because I "don't know her." This is true. I have never met Kathryn before, but reading her blog makes it seem as if we have been best friends. Forever.
When I glanced at her blog post today, I didn't even notice that she had tagged me to answer some questions. Then she mentioned it on Twitter and I instantly knew I had another distraction from homework for a while.
Your boyfriend thinks I'm crazy so I decided to nominate you ahahah @caitmonstro http://t.co/GluKYCV8HY
— Kathryn Michel (@KathrynMichel) February 7, 2014
Let's get into the rules:
- Link back to the blogger that nominated you: KATHYRN.
- Answer the 11 questions requested by the nominator.
- Choose 11 nominees with small followings (from as small as 200 to 2,000).
- You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
- You must let the bloggers know they were nominated.
1. What Starbucks drink would you order, if you were only allowed to order one for the rest of your life?
P.S. Kathryn, your boss might not remember your name, but what would you do if Starbucks spelled it wrong EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.?
2. What was the worst date you ever went on?Uhhh. That would have to be the the weekend I spent with Troy. I met him online and we were pretty good friends. He lived in Kentucky, so when I went to visit my parents in Ohio, I begged them to let him come visit. I was 18 at the time and dumb.
Anyways, he was the first guy I ever kissed and we made out a lot more than two people should ever do in two days. He was hungry so we decided to go to Taco Bell. We would have eaten at my house, but my grandpa ate all the food we bought to make chili cheese dogs and I burned the lasagna I was going to make.
He could barely walk though because apparently, kissing him gave him blue balls, which I didn't know could happen at the time. Like I said, dumb.
So many other embarrassing things happened and he kind of stopped talking to me after he went back home.
3. What is the reasoning behind your blog name?I opened a dictionary, picked a couple of words that I liked the meaning of and hoped they flowed together. Hence Enigmatic Ambiance. It means Mysterious Atmosphere, in case you were wondering.
4. What is your favorite theme park and why? (If you say Disneyland, we need to plan a trip)I'm going to choose Cedar Point in Ohio, only because I remember going there and it was pretty awesome. If I remembered my Disneyland trip from when I was five, I'm sure I would pick it instead.
5. Are you a breakfast person? If yes, what is your favorite breakfast food?
|I thought this picture was more flattering that it actually is. OOOPS.|
6. Coffee or tea and why? (As I'm on my second cup.. oops!)I'm going to choose coffee, but I actually don't drink either. I just like the idea of coffee better.
7. What is your favorite Justin Timberlake song?
8. If you were to have a super power what would it be and why?That's easy. I've always wanted the ability to travel where ever I wanted, without having to pay a bunch of money for gas and airplane fare and everything else. SOOOOO Teleportation, please!
9. PC or Mac?Until September of last year, I was a diehard PC user. Macs confused me. Everyone in the Art Department at my school uses a Mac though. Including the teachers for their demos, so I decided to give apple a try. Once I got used to it, I fell in love. And the rest is history.
10. What is the worst gift you have ever received?I have always been disappointed with gifts for whatever reason, but I can't remember anything specific at the moment. SOOOO instead, I'm going to leave you with this. Why Did You Buy Me That?
11. If you were only allowed to have one form of social media (not including your blog) what would you keep? (I'd pick Twitter.. because I like sharing my thoughts with all of you, even though half of it is irrelevant.)A few months ago, I probably would have chosen Facebook, only because it's the one I go on the most. However, without trying to, Kathryn has made me slightly obsessed with Twitter. I even started using the app on my phone. I never use apps on my phone.
So, I guess I'm supposed to tag 11 people now:
Elyse - My Life With A Cherry On Top
Jenny - Sprinkles & Sundresses
Jamie - You Gotta Have Hart
Noor - Noor's Place
Kristyn - Carolina Fireflies
Janna - Perception is Everything
Donna - Grace and Galoshes
Shannon - Smile and Write
Jordyn - The Fairy Princess Diaries
Cara - The Marvelous Flight of Cara
...And I'm cheating here for the last one, but I tag whoever wants to answer my questions!
My questions for you are:
- What is your dream job?
- Tell me about your first kiss.
- Do you have a favorite song? What is it?
- What is at the top of your bucket list?
- I'm obsessed with dinosaurs. What are you obsessed with?
- When is the last time you took a bubble bath?
- Would you rather live without TV or music?
- Where is your favorite place to shop? Can be an actual store or online.
- Who is your bloggy crush?
- What is your favorite Mean Girls quote?
- Are you excited about anything?