Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ohio Adventures: Hiking Trip #1

My mom had been talking about going hiking for a few days.  We were supposed to go the day we went shopping, but we ran out of time, so we went today. We walked through gorgeous trails through the woods (which should definitely be more colorful, but there was so much green!) We also found random things that do not belong in woods such as, a set of three little steps, a bridge (although it makes sense because there is supposed to be water) and these metal things...I don't think we ever figured out what they were. To read more about our adventure and see more pictures, direct yourself to my photography blog.
Note: I'm redirecting you because I had already told the story on that blog. It seems a little pointless to tell it twice. 
Adventure Insights
  • A lot of people claim they don't like their pictures taken.  I find that a load of crap.  Also, if you take enough of them, these people will eventually give in and not care anymore.
  • My parents have the best dog ever! Well, besides the licking...
  • Hiking is a great way to bond with family and friends. Tons of opportunities for story time.
  • Random things you wouldn't think would be there are in the middle of the woods.

No comments: