Monday, July 30, 2012

What I've Been Up To - week 31

Monday: Boyfriend's mom needed him at home all day for her recordings (or so we thought. Her guy didn't end up getting there until almost 7!) We went swimming and then I listened to him and his sisters sing for awhile. 
Tuesday: Okay, so I didn't really want to bring my baggage into my blog, but for this to make sense, I have to tell you that Monday night, boyfriend made me a little angry.  BUT by the time I woke up, I had forgotten all about it.  I went to his house and he was making me brownies because he felt bad for being a jerk. Isn't he just the sweetest? Then we watched Star Wars Episode Five (One more to go!).  We washed his filthy car and he bought me film so I can start taking pictures with my analog camera! 
Wednesday: I woke up at like 6:30 after sleeping for four hours.  I was wide awake though and couldn't go back to sleep. The boyfriend and I had planned on staying at my house today, but it was boring, so we went swimming at his. Then we went to Bible Study.  It was a nice day.
Thursday: I gave away a Large ad spot on Twitter. Make sure you follow me so you don't miss any of my spontaneous giveaways and other random nonsense! After the boyfriend woke up, we went to see The Dark Knight Rises. Review will come soon. <3
Friday: I uploaded all of the photos that I missed in the past month or so to my photography blog.  Then, I started getting ready to go see Daniel's grandpa, which will be happening next weekend. We wanted to bring him a bunch of photos to share with him so I spent a LARGE majority of the day choosing photos that I wanted to print.  CVS was having a sale 50 prints for $5. How could I say no to that? I think I ended up getting close to 150.
Saturday: The boyfriend and I sat on the couch watching the Olympics all day, pretty much.  We did go to CVS to pick up my photo prints.  Goodwill to look for some frames, but there were no good ones.  Jamba Juice because I was dying of thirst. Target to get a photo album for his grandpa.  Then we went back to the couch.
Sunday: I drove to church and back, ON THE FREEWAY! Seriously, I'm impressed at how improved I've become at driving in just a few months.  After that, the boyfriend and I got lunch and headed over to a bookstore.  We have been going through this book of questions you should ask before you get engaged, but it's almost over! So we have to find another. Unfortunately, we haven't found one yet. Watched the Olympics the rest of the night.
Next Week's To-Do List
  • Feed the Homeless
  • Olympics, obviously.
  • Swimming
  • Road Trip! 
**Sorry for these being a giant blog of text lately! I'll have to start using instagram more often again.

No comments: