Thursday, August 2, 2012

Currently: A Link Up

Linking up with Jenn from Perfectly Imperfect!

CURRENT BOOK

Finally finished the third Chronicles of Narnia book, The Horse and His Boy.  Now I'm starting  Prince Caspian! 

CURRENT PLAYLIST

Just A Kiss - Lady Antebellum
It's "our" song and I can never stop listening to it. :]

CURRENT COLOR

 I generally don't paint my finger nails. Not entirely sure why, I just don't think it looks right and it makes my hands feel heavy.  However, I do paint my toe nails. Right now, they are all gray except for the big toe, which is hot pink with black crackle.

CURRENT FOOD

Grandma's Pancakes and Eggs

CURRENT FAVORITE SHOWS

The Olympics!

CURRENT NEEDS

School clothes! I start in less than a month! Definitely in need of a few pieces of new clothing.

CURRENT TRIUMPHS 

Scored a Maternity Shoot with boyfriend's sister this month! I'm really excited, but not only that, I really feel like I'm starting to go somewhere with my "career".  Baby steps!

CURRENT BANE OF MY EXISTENCE

 Summer coming to an end.

CURRENT CELEBRITY CRUSH

Andrew Garfield. That smile! <3
 source

CURRENT BLESSING

My awesome boyfriend.

CURRENT INDULGENCE

I'm a sucker for chocolate chip cookies. I thought brownies were my weakness. I was WRONG.

CURRENT OUTFIT

Purple 3/4 Sleeve Shirt and the shortest, most comfiest plaid shorts EVER.
I love theses shorts, even though they are extremely short.
I just don't care while wearing these!

CURRENT EXCITEMENT

Road Trip! Going to meet the boyfriend's grandparents!
Also, I've been dying to go on a road trip!

CURRENT MOOD

Sleepy? I've been in a really good mood lately.
...except when the chipotle lady yelled at me for taking pictures.
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO INSTAGRAM MY FOOD IF I CAN'T TAKE PICTURES?

CURRENT FAVORITE QUOTE OR VERSE

Honestly, I don't have a favorite quote. At least not one that I can remember for more than a few minutes!
Sooo. I went to Pinterest. Searched "favorite quote" but none of the quotes I liked were letting me put them on the blog.
Then, I remembered about a quote that was on a wall in high school:
 source

CURRENT WISHLIST ITEMS

1. School Clothes.
2. Non-essential things like, a pearl necklace.
3. Photography Backdrop Stand
 

CURRENT FAVORITE PRODUCT

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain
I HATE lipstick and I'm too cheap to buy expensive makeup.
However, I wanted to have red lips.
I got this lip stain at CVS for less than $10 anddd it was BOGO 50% off!
Now I have red and coral! Two that were on my list to buy.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

you can't go wrong with lady a!

clothes shopping sounds fun :)

pancakes + eggs---yum!