Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Photo A Day Challenge - July Complete!


SELF PORTRAIT//BUSY//BEST PART OF YOUR DAY//FUN//ON THE FLOOR
CHAIR//GARDEN//LUNCH//BIG//FAVORITE COLOR
LETTER//TEXTURE//OPEN//BUILDING//FINGER
SIGN//ADDICTION//PLATE//ANIMAL//EYES
9 O'CLOCK//UPSIDE DOWN//MIRROR//STRANGER//HEART
SUNSHINE//ON THE ROAD//CUP//LAST THING YOU BOUGHT//CALM
TOOTHBRUSH

Considering I started this challenge in the middle of July, it was messed up from the start.  I'm pretty sure none of the days were taken on the correct days and I took multiple photos on days and none on others.  You would know this if you followed me on Instagram.  However, I'm proud to say that I finished before August! All of these photos were taken in the month of July (except for the building. I could never remember to take a building picture, so I used one of late June. Oops).

NOW TO TAKE ON THE AUGUST CHALLENGE!

Here's the list if you want to participate in @fatmumslim's PhotoADay Challenge this month. All you have to do is snap a picture each day and upload it via Instagram using the hashtag #photoadayaug


Follow along with my August Photo A Day Challenge at:
Instagram: @caitmonstro
Twitter: @caitmonstro

No comments: