Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Social


Photobucket

Linking up with Neely and Ashley again for their Sunday Social.

What is your favorite Fall activity?

Haha, if I asked the boyfriend this, he would say watching football, BUT since this is my blog and not his, I have got to say going to the pumpkin patch. 

Do you follow a football team? if so which one and why?

SPEAKING OF FOOTBALL! I was never really a fan.  I do follow the San Francisco 49er's out default though. The boyfriend is a Niners fan. So is the grandpa. I'm surrounded by them! I had people actually teaching me how football works last season, so I wasn't completely lost!  

What is something fun about Fall in your area?

Honestly, I have no idea.  Warmer beaches? The water is always cold because of the ice melting from Alaska, but in the fall/winter the water gets warmer. Weird, I know! 

Fav Fall outfit staples?

Scarves and Hoodies. Though, not necessarily together.  Oh and boots.  I've been dying for a pair of nice boots! I just haven't found a pair that I REALLY like yet that actually fit.  

Thing you are looking forward to most about this coming Fall season?

This is so hard! I still have summer on the brain with full force.  I'm going to  have to go with our ONEYEAR Anniversary coming up in October. :] 

Favorite Fall holiday? Traditions? 

 Halloween! Definitely Halloween.  I love everything from the costumes, to the pumpkins to the candy. This year, I want to dress up as Belle from Beauty and the Beast!

No comments: