Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sunday Social

 

What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?

I had a couple of trips. My favorite though would have to be traveling to Ohio for a month.  I didn't feel like I enjoyed it while i was actually THERE, but in hindsight, I'm glad I got to spend time with my family again. 

Favorite outfit look of the summer/clothing item?

Shorts, t-shirt, and flip flops? I'm a simple girl.  I like simple things. Especially when it comes to clothing.

What is one thing you wish you had gotten to do this summer?

I wish I had gotten to go exploring more.  Especially at the beach more often! I went to the beach a few times, but I should have been there like everyday! Other things came up I guess.

Favorite Song of the Summer?

Favorite movie/tv show of the summer?

Olympics? Ehh. I didn't watch much TV this summer...or ever.
The Olympics was a major two week halt to all of my plans! 
Favorite movie was definitely The Dark Knight Rises 

3 comments:

Veronica and Daniel said...

When the olympics were over, we were like "what do we do now?!" We pretty much had it on all the time. :)

Unknown said...

that's how i feel about my family trips too! in hindsight, they are great but while there i'm like eh..

Happy Labor day weekend! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

Rachel said...

Really, who wants to watch TV during the summer?