Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Blogtember: Three Months Off

If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do?

 

This is  a weird question because I just recently had three months off of school and did NOTHING with my time. Some might see that as a waste, but it was really relaxing and I needed the break.

However, I would have spent my three months differently if money were not an issue.  

In July, I drove to Arizona to visit a friend. I only stayed for four days, but I wish I could have stayed longer.  I just didn't have the money to pay for a hotel room anymore.

If I had another three months off to do whatever I wanted and I had the money, I would travel.  Domestic and International.

Source
source
source   
source
source

 Of course, there are many other places I would LOVE to visit. These have been at the top of my list for years though. 

Another thing I would want to do is visit my family in Ohio.  I haven't been back since last Christmas and I really miss them.

What would you do if you had three months off to do whatever you wanted?

**This post was written as a part of Story of My Life's Blogtember

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Well, that certainly sounds like a fun plan! I wouldn't mind traveling to any of those places, either!