Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Can I Have My Weekend Back Now?

Wow.  That weekend went by way too fast.   I was incredibly busy all weekend, not doing anything I should have.  I had a lot of reading I needed to get done for school this week, but instead I went shopping all day on Friday because all of my jeans decided to hate me all at once. Then I was at the hospital for two days, waiting for this beautiful little girl to arrive!  The boyfriend is definitely lucky to have such a cute little thing for a niece!

So, now, I'm just trying to catch up on homework and sleep.  I've heard some people say they don't like the time change.  Am I the only one who does?

My body woke itself up at 6:55 this morning.  It was bright outside and didn't feel early at all! I was kind of grateful that I didn't feel incredibly tired this morning because I needed to write about a documentary we had watched in class last week.  I forgot about this until last night, when I was writing about the readings we had to do.  Oops!

Anyways, I hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

Karen Hewitt said...

Hi, thanks for linking up on the Journeys of the Zoo Bloglovin Linky, stopping by to see you from www.crazystepfordwives.com and looking forward to reading more of your blog

Areeba said...

For me, time change sucks! Oh such a lovely baby! :)