Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!


It feels as if Christmas has come on gone, but it has merely only begun!  This week has already felt so long.  With the boyfriend's family celebrating Christmas a day early because they disperse on actual Christmas, Monday became a family sleep over and I had to wake up at 7am in order to get back to their house in time for presents...which didn't end up happening until three hours later.

For breakfast, Croissant French Toast and Omelettes were made, and it was BEYOND AWESOME.  It was incredibly delicious.  I've mentioned before that Christmas breakfast is my favorite and this one was spot on, perfect.

I mentioned in my letter to Santa that I had held a baby until she fell asleep.  That little baby is my boyfriend's niece, Heaven.  She was a little ball of energy, running all over the house.  Getting into all kinds of things she wasn't supposed to.

She's barely over a year old, so this is her first Christmas, where she can really get excited about the gifts and the toys that she gets to play with.  She got a new phone and a little Doc McStuffins car and all kinds of other things to cause mischief with.

That little girl has some sass to her, so what did she do when her daddy says not to text and drive?  Naturally, she starts moving her little car while pretending to text on her fake iPhone. 
Unfortunately, she lost it pretty soon after that incident.  Her mommy was searching all over the house for it throughout the day, but couldn't find it.  Luckily, she still has her lipstick that makes sparkly sounds when you go to put it on.  Can't go cruisin' without that lipstick, am I right? 

Oh gosh.  I love that little girl, and I have since the day she was born.  My boyfriend and I used to joke around, saying we were going to keep her as our own.   Sadly, and luckily that hasn't happened yet.  His sister can keep the poopy diapers and meltdowns.  I just want the adorable hugs and play time. 

Now, it's time for actual Christmas and I am hardly prepared! I still have two gifts to wrap, which I totally forgot about until I walked into my room tonight.  I tried to wrap them, but my tape disappeared!  Looks like another 7am morning for me so I can get stuff done before my cousins come over wondering what I got them.

I hope you have a great holiday!

1 comment: