Monday, March 3, 2014

Meet My Bloggy Big!

I believe our blog world only exists because there is a sense of community.  There are other people who you teach new things, learn from and collaborate with to improve your success.  I think even the "biggest" bloggers can still learn something from someone else.  That's one of the reasons I loved the idea of Bigs and Littles.


My bloggy big for the past couple of months has been Elyse from My Life with a Cherry On Top.  She has been absolutely wonderful.  I loved having someone that I knew I could email if I ever had a problem or a question.  I also liked that I had someone that I could help and encourage.

One of the things that I love about Elyse is the fact that she is an art teacher at an elementary school.  I love seeing the cute projects that she does with her students, like the gumball machines with 100 gumballs for the 100th day of school.  It's still cute, even if kindergarteners can't count to 100 yet!

If I couldn't be a photographer, I would probably want to spend my days doing artsy things with children.  It sounds like so much fun!

When Elyse isn't blogging about her awesome job, she is probably sharing pins or recipes that she loved. I definitely suggest you hop over to her blog and start following her right now!

Also, if you didn't participate in Bigs and Littles this time around, definitely try to sign up for the next one!  It's a great way to meet new people and learn about things we might not have even thought about before!


No comments: