Friday, January 24, 2014

Life Lately

 
Life Lately

Weather

70°F.  Sunny.  Not a cloud in sight.  
And people wonder why I love California so much. 
I feel bad for all of you that are dealing with feet of snow and cold temperatures.

Wearing

Gym clothes!   I've been trying really hard to get to the gym lately.  This week, I went on Tuesday and the boyfriend and I will be going again today.  Leg and Ab day!  I like arm day the best though...


Reading

After not reading hardly anything all last year, I ripped through a few books at the end of Winter Break.  I finished...
Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk, which I had started in September
The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins, all three of them.
Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.  
I am currently reading one of the books I kept from my grandma's giveaway pile a long time ago.  True Colors by Kristen Hannah.  I'm not as into it as I was with the other books I read this month, but it doesn't seem bad so far.  When I look forward to reading a book for a long time, I will sit and read it until it's done.  I read Fault in two days.  Also, I've noticed that if I don't read the first fifty pages of a book the first day, it will take longer for me to read.  I've decided not to count today as a reading day of True Colors because I'm only on page 11...

Watching

...Embarassing. 
Dawson's Creek.
I'm pretty sure I mentioned that I started watching Dawson's Creek on Netflix over break after I found out that my mom and sister were watching it.  The first couple of seasons were pretty good.  Then it started getting all love triangly and I have been forcing myself to keep watching.  Please tell me it gets better again!
Dawson's Creek
source

Listening 

Lately, I've been switching the radio from KLOVE (a Christian station), anything Country and some random Top 40 songs.  Over and over.  For some reason, I haven't been able to stick with one type of music lately.  I need to finish organizing  my music on iTunes so I can listen to my iPod without having to skip a million songs on my way to school and back.

Wanting

Concert Tickets.  Preferably Toby Mac in March or Bruno Mars in August.  I have been wanting to go to a concert for awhile now and those shows would be amazing. 

Looking Forward To

THIS WEEKEND!  I"m going to Santa Cruz today.  Then tomorrow, the boyfriend and I are going to have a date day, which should include Olive Garden and watching a movie in the park.  On Sunday, our church is having a dinner at a Japanese Garden.  I'm hoping a lot of photo-ops will arise!

Santa Cruz


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hope you are all doing well!  Have a great weekend!

No comments: