1. What is the name of your blog and how did you come up with it?Enigmatic Ambiance.
Originally, it was my tumblr name.
I'm not sure how I came up with it, exactly. I found two words that I liked the meaning off and put them together.
2. What do you love the most about blogging?I love sharing my story and photography.
I know most people probably don't care that I spent the day at school or went to the gym, but the way I see it, my blog is filled with memories that I can look back on and be like "OH YEAH! I remember that."
3. What are your 2 favorite posts you've written?Enjoy The Little Things In Life
If You Really Knew Me...
4. What is something you'd want to tell someone just starting out in blog world?I would tell them not to worry about other people liking your blog. You should write your blog for yourself, not for other people. Eventually, others will flock and they will enjoy what you have to say.
5. Biggest blogging learning experience you've had?I haven't really had any BIG learning experiences yet. I guess those are still to come.
Though, I would have to say that I've learned a deeper meaning of not needing people. I mean, I don't need people to read my blog. While I write it where everyone can see it, its mainly for myself.
6. Give us 3 blogs we NEED to be following that you love.
These three ladies and their stories are amazing.
It was so hard to pick three, because I follow so many wonderful blogs, but these three are the ones that I really look forward to reading.
It's weird though that the blogs that I followed religiously back when I first started blogging aren't my "top favorites" anymore.